Proven refueling solutions
From the design stage, and throughout the service life of our products, we place major emphasis on security, reliability and safety for operators and users.
No compromise on safety at each stage
Our stations meet the requirements of the applicable directives and standards (pressure equipment, ATEX, machinery, etc.) and are CE certified.
The design of our hydrogen refueling solutions is based on:
- A functional analysis and safety studies relating to accident risks based on the HAZOP methodology,
- The integration of safety equipment: automatic monitoring system developed by HRS, safety loops comprising sensors, extractors (SIL2),
- The use of components and materials that comply with applicable standards and selected for their high performance, reliability, and quality.
- Our "test qualification" team tests the components of our stations under real operating conditions at our R&D centre in Champagnier.
Drawing on their experience in sectors with very strict production and quality requirements, the HRS teams assemble hydrogen refueling stations following procedures that include steps and checks throughout the entire module assembly process.
These inspections are performed by the HRS teams (list of manufacturing and inspection operations [LOFC]) as well as external organisations and notified bodies (APAVE, welding institute). They are involved at various stages of the process to certify the production and commissioning of the products.
As required by standard NF-58 003, a radiographic inspection is performed on all welded hydrogen pipes in the station. Electrical, sealing, and mechanical resistance tests are performed to guarantee the product's compliance before it leaves the factory for sale.
Installation and commissioning
Once our teams have installed and connected the various equipment, we start up the installations.
Our trained and qualified commissioning engineers perform various tests before the station is commissioned:
- Cleanliness tests
- Sealing and mechanical resistance tests
- Electrical compliance tests
- Functional and system tests, etc.
Once commissioned, our teams perform operating tests to certify the station's performance and its commissioning.
HRS trains all operators in the use of the station as well as its maintenance level 1 and 2.
HRS also supports customers through its complete service offer. Our qualified technicians and engineers have the following expertise:
- Maintenance level 1 & 2 (preventive checks)
- Maintenance level 3 & 4 (preventive maintenance)
- Curative maintenance
- Remote monitoring and predictive maintenance
- 24/7/365 hotline
- Managing and supplying critical parts
Attention, availability, responsiveness, proactivity: our client support
HRS prioritises client support throughout the entire project.
Projects are managed in accordance with an Quality Assurance Plan. HRS is ISO 9001 certified and employs a quality management system to guarantee traceability, monitoring and product certification and compliance steps.