Why choose our HRS40 hydrogen station?
The HRS40 station is a high-capacity hydrogen refueling station that can compress up to 1 tonne of hydrogen in 24 hours.
The flexible HRS40 station meets intensive use requirements for private and professional vehicles, thanks to its compression capacity of 40 kg of hydrogen/hour.
Advantages of an HRS40 hydrogen station
- Simultaneous fueling: Two dispensers (350 bar/700 bar – SAEJ 2601/ISO 19880-1)
- Reliability and redundancy: High-pressure modules and dual dispensing lines
- Scalable station: Option to increase the compression capacity to 80 kg H2/h (350 bar)
A high-capacity hydrogen station
The latest innovation from HRS, the HRS40 station, is specially designed to meet the needs of owners of fleets of intensive use and heavy-duty vehicles.
The HRS40 turnkey solution comprises:
- A medium-pressure compression module (500 bar),
- A high-pressure compression module (950 bar),
- Medium- and high-pressure storage compartments (modular as required),
- Cooling units for compression and dispensing,
- Two dispensers compatible with 350 bar, 350 bar HF and 700 bar.
Need for more information about this high-capacity hydrogen station?
Would you like to find out more about our HRS40 hydrogen service station?
A complete range of H2 refueling stations
HRS offers a range of hydrogen refueling and dispensing stations delivering 14 to 80 kilograms of hydrogen per hour at a pressure of 350 and 700 bar.
As a result, HRS stations are compatible with a wide range of vehicles, including light vehicles as well as buses, trucks and heavy vehicles.
Nos réalisations de station HRS40
Why choose HRS?
Proven reliability and safety of its manufactured fleet of over 70 stations based on unique field experience built up since 2009.
Recognised technological expertise based on the integration of complex diverse expertise in high-pressure environments.
A complete, scalable range of stations for a variety of sites and installation conditions, integrating state-of-the-art functionalities.
A station production capacity of 180 units per year and efficient organisation enabling delivery in record time.
A commitment to our clients guaranteed by the availability of our experts for a rapid operational response throughout your project.
Competitive pricing thanks to an optimised industrial process, flexible teams, and a managed cost structure.