Why choose our HRS14 hydrogen station?
The versatile HRS14 station is designed to be compatible with all types of hydrogen source: pressurised storage (tube trailer), pipeline, on-site production (electrolyser), etc.
This refueling station can compress up to 14 kg of hydrogen per hour and dispense it at different pressures (350/700 bar) to refuel both heavy-duty and light vehicles.
Advantages of an HRS14 hydrogen station
- Compatibility: station able to supply H2 at 350 bar and 700 bar to refuel all types of vehicles (SAE J2601/ISO 19880-1)
- Adaptability: a modular solution that adapts to your needs, with the option for additional storage
- Fiabilité Reliability: system comprising two high-pressure compressors to provide redundancy.
A turnkey solution, from installation to maintenance
Thanks to our expertise in engineering and complex industrial piping, HRS has developed a dual pressure refueling station with a compression capacity of 14 kg H2/hour.
A complete, scalable station
La station HRS14 est composée :
- A high-pressure compression module (950 bar),
- Storage (modular as required),
- Cooling units,
- Dispenser (350 bar, 350 bar HF, 700 bar).
The hydrogen station adapted to your needs
Three versions of the HRS14 station are available:
- Turnkey version including compression, storage, cooling units and dispenser
- Transportable version: its main advantages are reduced civil engineering work and easy reinstallation (in just 1 week).
- Version without dispenser module: to adapt to clients' needs.
Want to know more about the HRS14 station?
Do you need a tailor-made study for your project?
All our hydrogen refueling stations
HRS sells a complete range comprising three stations that correspond to three compression/hour levels: from 14 to 80 kg of H2 compressed/h.
All stations developed by HRS can refuel all types of vehicles to meet both professional and public needs. Each station can be adapted to the operating and location-specific conditions.
Our HRS14 station projects
Why choose HRS?
Proven reliability and safety of its manufactured fleet of over 70 stations based on unique field experience built up since 2009.
Recognised technological expertise based on the integration of complex diverse expertise in high-pressure environments.
A complete, scalable range of stations for a variety of sites and installation conditions, integrating state-of-the-art functionalities.
A station production capacity of 180 units per year and efficient organisation enabling delivery in record time.
A commitment to our clients guaranteed by the availability of our experts for a rapid operational response throughout your project.
Competitive pricing thanks to an optimised industrial process, flexible teams, and a managed cost structure.